Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many forums have you created?  Empty How many forums have you created? Sun May 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

AdministratorReview Team Leader
I was curious to find out how many forums people have created?

I myself have created two, one was for a clan, this was a little successful but it was mostly my friends and when it became only my friends we switched to a Facebook group.

A second one, never really got out of production stage.

I am currently working with someone right now on creating a forum.

2How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Sun May 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Time

Time
Many, i think 50+ Smile

3How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Sun May 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

Achillez wrote:Many, i think 50+ Smile

Impressive, although how many of 50+ took off for a period of time?

4How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Tue May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Pαnos

Pαnos
I have created...2 I think Smile

5How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Tue May 14, 2013 1:24 pm

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

Pαnos wrote:I have created...2 I think Smile

Did you feel that they were successful?

6How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Tue May 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Pαnos

Pαnos
1 yes, the other was a test forum Smile

7How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Wed May 15, 2013 9:55 am

Bazinga!

Bazinga!
Reviewer
Reviewer
I have only created one. It was slow going at first but it's starting to get more and more members. Just had to find the right ways of advertising and getting the forum out there.

http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com/forum

8How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Fri May 17, 2013 7:19 am

DCoach_M

DCoach_M
I am working on two atm. One is a sports (Baseball mainly) Forum, and the other is a gaming forum. I am in the works of creating an MMORPG.

http://pinchincents.com/blog

9How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Fri May 17, 2013 10:27 am

Matti

Matti
10 or more I think...

10How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Thu May 23, 2013 9:19 am

FTON

FTON
I only own one forum at this moment.

11How many forums have you created?  Empty Re: How many forums have you created? Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:59 am

Zaritok

Zaritok
I believe I own around 30?

Sponsored content

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum