Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gaming Central _eDiTs_ Empty Gaming Central _eDiTs_ Thu May 30, 2013 5:02 pm

GamingCentral_eDiTs

GamingCentral_eDiTs
Hello,

I am the CEO of Gaming Central and I have just released my team of editors. They are an editing team that edits YOUR website FREE! They can basically do anything that you please to it and add a little flavor. They are veteran editors and if you please to see there work you can visit Gaming Central's website below. Currently, we have edited over 100 websites for no cost. This is something we feel we should do to give back to our amazing fan base of Gaming Central. So now, lets get to business. If you please to speak to someone about possibly getting a job done you can contact the crew @ 9542285519. Or you can email us @ gamingcompany2001@gmail.com. These are two ways that you will receive immediate feedback from. Also you can visit our website @ gamingcentralinc.weebly.com to see some work that _eDiTs_ has did. I hope that you really get something out of this.

Sincerely,

The Gaming Central Team Very Happy

http://gamingcentralinc.weebly.com

2Gaming Central _eDiTs_ Empty Re: Gaming Central _eDiTs_ Fri May 31, 2013 2:47 am

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

AdministratorReview Team Leader
Hi,

Your forum isn't in the correct layout, please read this (click) thread and update your post accordingly. If you do not within 24 hours your thread will be refused and locked.

3Gaming Central _eDiTs_ Empty Re: Gaming Central _eDiTs_ Fri May 31, 2013 11:04 am

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

AdministratorReview Team Leader
Member created new thread, topic trashed

Sponsored content

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum