Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All Services Free and More! Empty All Services Free and More! Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:26 am

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

AdministratorReview Team Leader
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Free Services and More!

Hello Users,

I have some exciting news. Normally the forums run completely on points and you pay points for items. Well for the next few weeks (We haven't decided when this will end) we shall be offering free services so claim whatever you like and we shall deliver.

In other news:

We're still in search of Graphic Designers.
http://www.thepublicpost.org/t60-hiring-graphic-designers

As you can tell I, (Derri) was promoted to administrator and will be helping out Sir Chavis more as he is currently have technical issues and can't get on as much.

Furthermore we welcome Bazinga to the team as our first ever reviewer.

Our review section will be launched within the next 24 hours so please keep an eye out for this.

If you have any queries or concerns then please post in the support desk or don't hesitate to private message me.

We look forward to seeing you Smile

Thank you,
Public Post Staff

THANK YOU I love you

2All Services Free and More! Empty Re: All Services Free and More! Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 am

Derri

Derri
Administrator
Review Team Leader

AdministratorReview Team Leader
Hi,

All services are continuing to be free. We've had a difficult few weeks due to personal issues and other problems but we are back now and better than ever.

If you need to contact any admin then please contact myself.

Thank you all we hope to continue to see you visiting our forum.

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum